Thu, Mar 04|
Webinar : Architecture Rating for Your Digital Projects, See More Do More - Part 2
Review Architecture for each project using the ICMG's rating scale to determine the level of value your projects achieve.
Time & Location
Mar 04, 2021, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
About the Event
ICMG Consultants will discuss how to rate various architecture models such as system models, technology models, business strategy models, business process models, implementation models, operation models. Once completeness and consistency of each of the models (mentioned above) are rated, then we rate inter-relationship between these models in fulfilling business/technical use cases. This helps in identifying the gaps and lapses.
ICMG Enterprise Anatomy is used as a framework for evaluation. It is the basis for comprehension, interpretation and impact evaluation in the assessment process.
Join Sunil Dutt Jha, CEO - ICMG International and Krish Ayyar (Managing Partner - ICMG ANZ) for the Fast Track Architecture Rating Webinar to learn
1. How to identify project usage cases / scenarios relevant for project rating
2. How to rate various architecture models for completeness and consistency
3. Learn about the Enterprise Anatomy Framework, methodology, templates and dashboard
4. Identifying the gaps and lapses.
5. How to create effective response and corrective measures
Apply ICMG Enterprise Anatomy Framework as a basis for scoring the project readiness / alignmnet. The rating will cover project use cases/scenarios related to business goals, business processes, system capability, technology maturity, implementation effectiveness, and operational excellence.